3 Georgia Tech Grads VS. The Billion-Dollar Auto Repair Industry
This “Dorm-Room Startup” Is Changing The Way People Service Their Cars by Giving Power BACK to the Consumer
Does your Check Engine Light come on at the WORST possible time?
There are THOUSANDS of reasons why a check engine light comes on, and figuring out the exact cause always required a trip to the mechanic – until now!
Tired of seeing their family and friends stress out over car repairs, three engineering students from Georgia Tech designed this new affordable device that instantly diagnoses your car’s REAL problems for you and translates them into simple, easy-to-understand terms!
It’s called FIXD and it’s a “GAME-CHANGER”
Imagine looking at your smartphone and INSTANTLY knowing
- Is there’s a problem with your car?
- How serious is it?
- Is it an emergency?
- What is this going to COST?!?!?!
- With FIXD, the next time you need to take your car into the shop YOU are IN CONTROL! You can strut in there and confidently tell the mechanic exactly what needs to be done and HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY for it!
The bottom line: FIXD gives YOU the information you need to take control of your own car and avoid paying too much or getting repairs you don’t need.
Don’t want to read this whole article?
We wrote this to inform people like you about this product, but if you’re ready to take control of YOUR car, you can click the button below to see special offers and buy NOW!I'm Done Reading. I Want to TAKE CONTROL OF MY CAR!
Know EXACTLY What Your Car Needs In 3 Easy Steps
- Plug FIXD into your car’s diagnostic port – takes less than 60 seconds and anyone can do it (even grandma) – no professionals or tools needed!
- Sync it with your phone – Using their free app (available on Android & iOS)
- Open the App and Press SCAN – just like that, FIXD sends your phone notifications based on your SPECIFIC make and model about upcoming maintenance, engine problems, and more!
BEST PART: If and when that ‘Check Engine Light’ comes on, FIXD tells you exactly what’s causing it in plain old english. No more looking up codes or wondering if you’re spending too much at the repair shop – never again!
You can also turn off the check engine light right from the FIXD app if the problem is not serious (e.g., you didn’t screw the gas cap on tight enough) or if you want to see if the light comes back on after further driving. How cool is that?!
So This All Sounds Great, But How Much Does It Cost?
Diagnostic Technology usually costs $800, $1,200, even $2,000 or more and is usually only found in professional Auto-Shops.
That’s what makes this startup so great.
FIXD is ONLY $59! That’s less than a tank of gas and you can purchase it on their official website here.
That price may not last forever, but you know what’s even crazier? They’re running a sale RIGHT NOW!
Get the Lowest Price Now!
Special Offer: As of Tuesday, May 14th 2019, FIXD is still offering an incredible limited time deal. You can get 1 FREE FIXD when you buy 2 of them today! You’ll have one for yourself and 2 to give to your loved ones!
FIXD makes the perfect gift for new or experienced drivers, travelers, truck drivers – anyone who drives! Don’t delay…we’re told this amazing deal is for a very limited time, so you must act now!
Over 50,000 Sold Every Month! Check Out What People Are Saying:
YES - I Want FIXD Now!